SkyWatcher Explorer-150P (150/750) Newtonian reflector on EQ3 mount with 6x30 SpringLoad finder, 25mm (30x) and 10mm (75x) eyepieces, 2x Barlow
Shipping weight: 28kg
EAN Code: 5999099601609
Shop Wien Nur noch 1-2 verfügbar
Shop Linz Nur noch 1-2 verfügbar
Newton telescope for beginners and advanced observeres
A very fast but still portable device and a real all-rounder for beginners and advanced observers, with which both planet & moon, but also many deep-sky objects can be observed.
ADVANTAGES for beginners and advanced observers:
- Parabolic main mirror from Pyrex
- Very good and stable Crayford focuser, also suitable for photography
- Well-corrected 3-lens eyepieces with approx. 40 or 55 degrees facial field
- Parallactic mount with worm gears in both axes
- Two-axis motor tracking or GoTo control can be retrofitted
- Achromatic viewfinder telescope (6x30) with SpringLoad and quick coupling
The BlackDiamond 150 / 750mm Newton with parabolic optics is especially for beginners and advanced observers. With 150mm aperture and 750mm focal length, it is a light-weight but still portable device and a true all-rounder. It provides a good performance on the moon and planets, accumulates enough light for successful deep-sky observations and can also be used for astrophotography. The 50.8mm Crayford focuser is made of metal is adjustable. The spider vanes are very thin, so shading is minimized and the contrast is increased. Due to the compact design, the device can still be operated on mountings as the EQ3. The main and secondary mirrors are each housed in an adjustable frame. The focuser is equipped with standard 1.25 "and 2". A T2 thread allows photographing through the telescope.
- Optical system: Newton reflector
- Mainmirror: 150mm
- Focal length: 750mm
- Focalratio: f/5
- Light collection capacity: 459x
- Resolving ability: 0.92 "
- Magnification Scope of delivery: 30x, 75x
- Max. Magnification: 300x
- Mounting: EQ3 (parallactic)
- Total weight: approx. 15kg
- Optical Tube (150/750)
- Parallactic mount EQ3
- Achromatic viewfinder telescope (6x30) with SpringLoad mount
- 2 barium super eyepieces 25 and 10mm.
- Barlow 2x